When you live in our community you are provided several services. All of these services are aimed at boosting the quality of life in the one place that you can call HOME. Regardless of your care needs you can age in place – and in peace. Here is a current rundown of our services. If you do not see a service or have a question, please get in touch.
- All personal care including: Dressing, bathing, incontinence, mobility and transferring, medication assistance, and oxygen use
- Round-the-clock personal assistance: No need to worry about the night. We have well-trained and competent staff on duty around-the-clock, 24 hours per day, 7 days a week.
- All meals and snacks: We prepare healthy and fresh meals in-house every day. A nutritionist designed the menu. There is also personal input from both families and residents. Our high fiber menu also helps to prevent constipation.
- All laundry and housekeeping: No trips to the washroom or worries about dry cleaning! Have your laundry and housekeeping done for you – it’s complementary.
- In-home medical care: Receive first-class skilled services at home. We regularly coordinate visiting nurses, Physical Therapists, Podiatrists, and Speech Therapists. If you do not want to travel, you won’t have to! That means no more tiring trips to cold waiting rooms! In our modern medical society everything is mobile and comes right to us.
- Live music and other activities: Life without fun or getting up and moving can be dull and boring. We liven things up every week with live music sessions. These sessions make you want to dance and bring back great memories. Indeed, much has been reported on the health benefits of music and memory! There are also daily range of motion exercises, that can be modified and done with the staff’s help, all while you are sitting in the chair.
- Memory care: We hold a dementia specialty license and can accommodate residents with dementia and other memory problems.